Wednesday, November 6, 2019



Please share about yourself in the space below. After you do that, you can go ahead and begin the first lesson. Your coach will write to you as soon as he or she can!
Can't think of what to share? Here are a few examples to get you thinking: 
  • Those closest to me would describe me as… 
  • Right now, what matters the most in my life is/are…  
  • I'm interested in this course because...

Hello! My friends would say I am outspoken when it comes to God and our Country and the World! They would say I try to help those in need and share what I can to help people. I had an accident through work in 2016, and now that I am older and healing physically I have found it to be difficult to find employment in order to keep up with the bills (searching for jobs-Jesus I pray for the wisdom I need). I have tried to help my son who became sick with epilepsy (prayers for my son to be healed in Jesus' name, I pray) and I have run out of resources. I have downsized quite a bit and if I lose the internet tomorrow I will hopefully be able to go to the local library to finish the courses and still look for jobs. More importantly, I have my Father who is 92 years old and is struggling to find peace. He doesn't live with me and I keep praying that he will find God before he passes. I am still asking for everyone to help pray for my dad...in Jesus' name, I pray.

 Hi Karen,
Even though you have already completed this course, I still want to officially welcome you to this Know Jesus Course. My name is Jan and I am happy to be your Discipleship Coach and to correspond with you and to pray for you, your job situation, your son's epilepsy, and your Father's salvation. I believe God has the right job for you, better than you can imagine and until He brings it to you, He will provide. He is the great physician and knows all about your son's epilepsy and how to provide what is needed to manage or heal that disease. He also knows how best to reach your Father and we will be in agreement in prayer that He will do just that and that your Father will respond positively to God and His love. I hope you still have the internet and can read my responses to what you have written and that we can have a conversation about the course. I'm looking forward now to reading all you have written.

Hello Jan,
Thank you, for your kind response! I certainly did enjoy this course! I appreciate your faith and hope through God for my family. I know this is why my dad has lived for so long-just for God's salvation!  As for my son he wasn't born with Epilepsy, he acquired this affliction through medications he was forced to take when he was young. He was misdiagnosed and I fought against the medications and won. However, the counselor, guardian, doctors, his father, and step-mother were coerced into believing he needed them. My son didn't have to take the  ADHD medication when he was with me, but he had to when he was with his dad. This medication is now listed through the FDA as causing Epilepsy.  I feel it may be that I need to continue to have the strength to be able to speak out against  "Big Pharma"! It is dangerous to do so-I know-but I know it to be factual information. I am just a little person. Thank you for your time and your good work through God!
I just acquired a bit more time with my home phone and the internet today!

No comments:

Post a Comment