Friday, August 16, 2019

August 16, 2019 In defense of my POTUS45, myself and my family...

Jesus' in John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin among you, let him first
 cast a stone at her.” [or him or anyone...]


God alone has the right and power to judge other people's heart (1 Samuel 16:7). ... 
In Corinthians 4:4-5 the Bible says not to judge others because it is 
referring to motives.

 1 Peter 4:8: “Above all, love each other deeply, because love
 covers over a multitude of sins." John 15:12: “My command is 
this: Love each other as I have loved you." 1 Corinthians 13:13
 “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love
 But the greatest of these is love."

 In Matthew 5, Jesus teaches us that we are to love even our enemies.
“You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
But I say to you, 
Love your enemies 
and pray for those who persecute you, 
so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven”
 Matthew 5:43-45.


[All these things I did and why was I still persecuted? Don't ask why...the reason shall
always become clear in this generation or the next! God works in mysterious ways...]

 Love God with all your heart...


❤️POTUS45 K🇺🇸G #Trump!

No comments:

Post a Comment