Saturday, August 17, 2019

August 17, 2019

@Karen Stevens Boykin ...no one here is saying, "we are perfect".
 Of course not.
 Jus where did that come from? NeverTrump did say G**damn.
 He shouted it to the crowd. (Someone give her a link).
 Or she'll go on and say we are liars and we say we are
 without sin. I was a huuge trump supporter. At one time.
 My eyes and ears hav been opened. I'll admit I hav a ways
 to go yet. But perfect, I'll never b. Until I see Jesus n Heaven.
 I hav that confidence. Thanks to TruNews. I go home
 heartbroken, what America has become! Trump IS a puppet.
 No one will change my mind on that. So who am I voting for n 2020? No one.


@Lady Chieftain God Bless you and keep.
You would cast the first stone?
 God alone has the right and power to judge other people's heart (1 Samuel 16:7). ...
 In Corinthians 4:4-5 the Bible says not to judge others
because it is referring to motives.
 1 Peter 4:8: “Above all, love each other deeply,
 because love covers over a multitude of sins
" John 15:12: “My command is this: Love each
 other as I have loved you." 1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
 But the greatest of these is love.
 In Matthew 5, Jesus teaches us that we are to love even our enemies.
 “You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love
 your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
But I say to you, Love your enemies
 and pray for those who persecute you,
so that you may be sons of your Father
who is in heaven” Matthew 5:43-45.
 [All these things I did and why was I still persecuted?
 Don't ask why...the reason shall always become clear in
this generation or the next! God always works in
 mysterious ways...klsb] Love God with all your heart...

❤️POTUS45 K🇺🇸G #Trump!

No comments:

Post a Comment