Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A story of Hoarding.....
Summer 1987
A picture of my brother, John, before this Maryland house 
of our childhood was destroyed.
In 2014, on May 31st, I flew to Maryland from South Carolina.
This was the only time I have been allowed to come. Even at this time,
 my father,
didn't want me to come. I came.
The horrific sights I saw in this house are hard to imagine!
The amount of hoarded items in here, where a show in the making. 
This home is destroyed... it's worthless...all because of Hoarding!
This brother knew what was going on. He told us through the years, "It's a
MESS!" It was not just a mess it is a
CATASTROPHE!
This Hoarding Issue has been the cause of major medical issues.
This story will unfold. My family has covered it up long enough.
My Mothers' health and well being has been affected by all
of this "stuff!" All of our health has been affected by
this thing called...... HOARDING!
There are four more homes involved-all hoarded.....to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment